Monday, November 15, 2010
The Wish List
Sometimes I Wish...
• I could play the saxophone.
• I didn’t curse so much.
• All the violence would end.
• Monique would stop screaming.
• People would leave judging others to GOD.
• I didn’t procrastinate as much as I do.
• My student loans would disappear.
• Tupac never signed with Death Row.
• Jabari’s body was bulletproof and he would be alive right now.
• J’Dilla was still alive.
• People gave more and took less.
• Sarah Palin would retire from politricks.
• Everybody had food, clothing and shelter.
• Black men were more unified.
• I could know what my dog thinks.
• The Black National Anthem was more accepted.
• I could create a cure for hatred.
• One day I’ll write a book that will be considered a classic.
• More people knew that genuine love requires concentration and effort.
• We would do a better job of taking care of one another.
What's on your wish list?